Find your next smart logistics partner
Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) in the logistics market set to exceed $100 billion by 2030Read more here
Strategies to reduce the cost of transportation
New freight management strategies to optimize logistics operationsSecure your place
New technologies in logistics and warehousing
Hear the latest case studies on the usage of data analytics in supply chain managementView the latest program
Expert Speakers to Date
- Matthew Halls
- Andreas Bareid
- Katharina Gerber
LiCAP Technologies, Inc.
- Moshiel Biton
- Mukesh Chatter
- Dmitry Voronin
- Vishwas Shankar
Frost & Sullivan
- Jay Hwang
S&P Global Mobility
- Christopher Langdon
McCarthy Tétrault LLP
- Florent Bouguin
- Rogers Corporation
- Carter Logistics, LLC
- Nikola Corporation
- Gamma Technologies
- South 8 Technologies, Inc.
- Environmental Resources Management
- Von Roll USA, Inc.
- Altus Capital Partners
- Optel Group
- McCarthy Tétrault LLP
- Magna International
- PSA Global
Who should attend
- Supply Chain Management
- Freight Carriage
- Automotive Manufacturing
- Component Manufacturing
- Digitization of Logistics
- Logistics Services
- Digitization Systems
- Market Research
- Automation Processes
- Cost Reduction Strategies
- Parts Procurement
- Sales and Marketing
- Business Development
- Advanced Engineering
- Materials Sourcing and Advisory
- Research and Development
- Strategy, Projects, & Public Affairs
- Legal and Regulations
- Purchasing and Sourcing
- News Reporting and Journalism
- Equipment Certification Services
The Automotive Logistics & Supply Chain 2023 Exhibition and Conference is the only event of its kind to deliver leading market intelligence and industry presentations on the latest in supply chain management and digitalization in automotive logistics…view more...
Subscribe for updates:
Key topics for 2023:
- Market trends for the automotive industry and global supply chains
Understand the key market drivers with an update on volumes of automobiles and auto components and their impact on supply chains from a global perspective.
- Explore new technologies to enable smart logistics and warehousing automation
Discover innovative technologies, such as IIoT, blockchain, and big data, in digitalizing the supply chain and warehouse material handling automation to optimize logistics processes.
- Leverage E2E visibility of the supply chain for predictive and intelligent responses
Evaluate innovations in managing the supply chain with total transparency, accountability, and contingency planning using end-to-end material traceability through ERP systems.
- Advances in data analytics and digital twin for automotive supply chain and logistics
Gain insights into smart supply chain models through digital twin technology for mapping and analyzing operational performance and on-time delivery.
- Innovations in freight network management and reducing transportation costs
Deliver reliable and scalable transportation methods using outsourcing strategies such as 3PL to optimize freight management with the right combination of air, land, and sea routes.
- End-user case studies on specification requirements for reliable delivery
Hear manufacturers discuss their transportation requirements and implement strategies peers in the industry use to manage delivery constraints.
- Great event with expertise from various fields related to the industry.
Martin Loo (Greatech)
- A wide range of information regarding the industry and key providers.
Ralph Marsh (ATS)
- Great experience to gain knowledge into automotive world and network with key players.
Jason Klentive (ESAB)
- A great event for people interested in new technologies for the industry.
Albert Li (Benchmark Mineral Intelligence)
- This conference gave our company opportunities to meet key players in the emerging technology space.
Rob Sides (Ametek)